Experience faster, crisper stops with the award-winning Hayes Dominion A4 Brake Kit. Featuring a factory-tuned master cylinder, four-piston caliper, Kevlar hose, and the QuickBite system, heat and pressure are quickly dissipated for smooth, consistent performance. Impressively durable and easy to maintain with DOT 5.1 fluid and a Two-Stroke dual-port bleed system.
Brake lines (100cm front and 180cm back) are the correct length for Sur Ron and Talaria installation. Front and rear kits are sold separately. Small Finger Lever (SFL) option available.
- Reduced Friction - A featherlight lever feel is achieved through a combination of an added glide ring on the piston and sealed ball bearings at the lever blade pivot
- SRL - Stable Rate Link delivers a consistent lever ratio regardless of reach adjustment
- Precise Engagement - Each Dominion is factory set to have the lowest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point
- Built to last - Metal pistons are used to ensure that no matter the terrain or temperature your brake will continue to perform as it did on the first ride
- Adjustable Reach - Adjust your lever reach with ease while on the trail thanks to an intuitive adjustment knob design
- Crosshair Caliper Alignment screws allow for quick and accurate setup
- 2-Stroke dual port bleed system for maximum bleed integrity