If you're tired of Sur-Ron drive belts breaking try Warp 9’s version on a light bee chain drive conversion kit.
Both the Motor and the jackshaft sprockets have Rubber Dampener rings Vulcanized to the sprockets.
This design makes the inner plates of the Chain contact the rubber outer rings before the chains rollers fully seat in the bottom of the sprocket.
The rubber rings also have a secondary effect of dampening the ringing effect of steel sprockets.
- Includes 2 dampened sprockets in EDM coated black steel
- Final drive ratio is the same as OEM belt drive
- Includes a KMC 420 O ring chain ( 42 links with master clip)
- While louder than a belt drive this kit is 10-15 decibels quieter than other aftermarket 420 chain drive kits on the market.
- Install Instructions here